A fusion of Eastern and Western pain and tension release techniques are used to assist healing of acute and chronic pain by reducing inflammation and bringing circulation to the affected areas and roots of the pain.
When experiencing acute or chronic pain, surrounding muscles often tighten to protect the inflamed areas. When this happens, circulation is restricted to the pain areas which can significantly delay healing time and ability for the area to heal completely. The long term effect can mean restricted mobility or lack of complete function of problem areas in future.
Types of cases treated include but are not limited to:
- General neck, shoulder, back pain and tension caused by postural or behavioural habits
- Sprains, strains, broken or operated limbs. eg. Shoulders, back, hips, neck, wrists, hamstrings, quads, knees (ACL ruptures, Meniscus tears), calves, ankles, feet
- Locked or deteriorating joint facets
- Bulging or herniated discs
- Tingling and/or numbness in hands, fingers or feet
- Bursitis / Tendonitis